Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. (SLAMC) is the fund manager and principal distributor of the Sun Life Prosperity Funds and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc. (SLOCPI).
SLAMC acts as the adviser, administrator, and provides management, and all required operational services for the family of the Sun Life Prosperity Funds.
The company benefits from the expertise of Sun Life Financial, a global force in financial services with international operations, subsidiaries and joint ventures serving millions of people in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Indonesia, India, and China.
Simplicity, Accessibility, Affordability and Returns. These are only a few of the benefits that a Sun Life Prosperity Fund investor receives.
- Affordability:Â For a minimum of Php 5,000, one can jump start an investment account and be on his/her way to prosperity.
- Higher potential returns*:Â The Sun Life Prosperity Funds isÂ a family of funds that caters to various risk appetites and investment horizons. Whether youâ€™re a conservative or aggressive, short term or long term investor, at least one fund is suitable for you to achieve your investment goals.
- Diversification:Â For as low as Php 5,000, your investment is instantly diversified among different financial vehicles in order to minimize risk.
- Flexibility:Â Risk appetite tends to change over time and should you feel like changing where your funds are placed, you can do so accordingly up to four times in a year at no charge!
- Liquidity:Â Sun Life offers the option to redeem fund shares any time on a business day at the current fund value.
- Professional Portfolio Management:Â The Sun Life Prosperity Funds are managed byÂ top notch investment professionals who are dedicated to ensuring that the funds generate the best returns over the long term.
- Global Expertise:Â Sun Life Asset Management Company, the fund manager and distributor of the Sun Life Prosperity Funds is a member of the Sun Life Financial Group of Companies operating in Canada, the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, China, India, the Philippines and Indonesia.
*Share values, yields and investment returns may fluctuate
|Type of Prosperity Fund||Whatâ€™s My Objective?||Where will my money go?||Whatâ€™s my risk appetite?||How much is the minimum investment?||Whatâ€™s the minimum amount if I want to add?|
|Money Market Fund||I just want to leave my cash for a short period of time and earn from it, too.||This Fund invests in special savings accounts||Iâ€™m very conservative||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|GS (Government Securities) Fund||I want my money to earn but my investment should be kept intact.||This Fund invests mainly in government debt||Iâ€™m conservative||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Bond Fund||I want my money to earn but my investment should be kept relatively stable.||This Fund invests in government and high-quality corporate debt||Iâ€™m moderately conservative||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Balanced Fund||I want my money to earn more and I can afford to lose some of my investment for higher return||This Fund invests in a mix ofÂ high-quality debt and equity securities||Iâ€™m somewhat between conservative and risky||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Philippine Equity Fund||I want to maximize the potential of my money forÂ higher return over the long term||This Fund invests mainly inÂ high-quality equity securities||I believe in the saying, â€œhigh risk, high returnâ€||Php 5,000||Php 1,000|
|Dollar Abundance Fund||I want to invest my US dollars to preserve it.||This Fund invests in foreign-denominated government and high-quality corporate debt||Iâ€™m conservative||USD 1,000||USD 200|
|Dollar Advantage Fund||I want to invest my US dollars and I can afford to lose some of my investment for higher return||This Fund invests in a mix ofÂ high-quality debt and equity securities||Iâ€™m somewhat between conservative and risky||USD 1,000||USD 200|
Incoming search terms:
- powered by myBB gallery national art, sun life asset management company inc, slamc, powered by SMF american general finance company, powered by SMF insurance company rating