Two days ago, I posted in the forum and our facebook page asking if you guys are interested attending a free webinar (a live seminar in the internet). I was planning to conduct one, however, depending on how many of you guys are interested. My condition was, if I receive at least 20 likes/comments, then I’ll push through with this effort, if not, then I won’t.
And since the response was surprisingly OVERWHELMING, then I guess it’s obvious.
So Let’s get it ON!!!
WEBINAR: Mutual Funds 101 – Getting Started to Investing in Mutual Funds with just P5,000.00
- To obtain knowledge about the value and importance of investing
- To understand how mutual funds work and how to get started investing on it
Target Audience: Employees, business owners, mothers, and everyone else who want to start investing in the Philippines.
Language: Discussions will be Taglish (Tagalog and English)
Schedule: December 9, Sunday. 7pm to 8pm (or until questions are answered) Philippine time.
Instructions on how to join the FREE WEBINAR
- You must be a registered member of Mutual Fund PH. If you’re not, you can easily register here.
- Once logged in, request membership to the Webinars Group. Updates and all information will be posted there. Only members can see the content of the group.
- Wait for an email for the link where the webinar will be held.
I’m encouraging you guys to join the LIVE Webinar so you can clarify all the doubts and questions you have in mind. Again, this webinar is free – you have nothing to lose
I will also be recording this webinar. However, access to the recording will no longer be free (I’ll be charging around $4.00) – to cover the cost of coffee that I ordered in Starbucks while doing the live webinar. I’m encouraging you to attend the live session.
Please SHARE this news to your friends, they’ll appreciate it
See you all soon!
Incoming search terms:
- free webinar philippines personal finance